To (temporary) strengthen the Digital IT Team at Lamb Weston we are looking for an Information Manager as key member of the Digital IT Team! This team plays an important role in enabling digital innovation and digitization of the business by managing the business pull for digital and IT initiatives and driving technology push where relevant.
Do you have experience with leading data driven programs and translating ideas into a realistic roadmap? And do you want to work for the tastiest employer of the Netherlands? Then we have the challenge for you!
Wat ga je doen?
To shape the (long term) digital agenda for Lamb Weston and to strengthen the Digital Team we are looking for a skilled Information Manager. This team plays an important role in enabling digital innovation and digitization of the business by managing the business pull for initiatives and driving technology push where relevant. Next to this, the team helps to continuously develop and optimize the digital foundation of the business. Through all of this, the teams stimulate and facilitate the business’ pursuit in becoming a more and more Data Driven Enterprise.
As Information Manager, you are responsible for the demand management of the business pull of initiatives and coordinating the technology push in a joint effort with the Digital IT Leader, the Business Analysts and the Architects in the team. In the coming years, next to renewing the digital foundation by globally migrating to a central modern ERP platform, there is an emphasis on becoming a Data Driven Enterprise where your knowledge, stakeholder- and portfolio management skills and personal drive are key to making this ambition happen. You will help to build, scale and leverage the data platform in order to harness the power of data through relevant applications and analytics. Of course, applying emerging digital technology where relevant.
Although they have a full plate with the Data Driven Enterprise and Global ERP project, they make sure to have an openeye and time available for further exploration of emerging technology and transformational initiatives. Key components for this role would be:
- Further detail and sharpen the vision and ambition of the Data Driven Enterprise based on the notion of “the triangle”;
- Build a realistic roadmap that can be executed next to Project Transformation;
- Act as a program manager coordinating and overlooking all data related initiatives on this roadmap;
- Initiate and manage the necessary steps in building the technical platform for the data ambition;
- Guide and coach the Digital team and LWM on this long-term program.
Wat breng je mee?
As an Information Manager you possess the ability and openness to connect with business stakeholders, listening to their needs and translating this into a realistic roadmap. Furthermore you have the capacity to create a compelling vision and ambition on Lamb Weston journey towards a Data Driven Enterprise. In addition, you meet the following job requirements:
- Bachelor in IT (Information Management);
- Experience with leading data driven programs, understanding both the business value and the technical needs to execute these successfully;
- Technical depth of what a data technology platform entails in terms of architecture, solutions and services. Knowledge of AWS would be a clear benefit;
- Knowledge of the market for partners and solution providers that can help to execute Lamb Weston's roadmap;
- Excellent command of the English language.
Wat bieden we jou?
What’s in it for you? Of course, as an Information Manager you are assured of a challenging job in which your critical view of things is appreciated. You get room to develop your role and grow with Lamb Weston as an organisation and we offer the following terms of employment:
- A good gross monthly salary, depending on the experience you bring;
- 25 vacation days and 9 ADV days;
- Accrual of a non-contributory pension;
- Good travel allowance;
- A bonus at the end of the financial year of 4.75%;
- 8.33% holiday allowance.
Do you want to fulfill this role as interim? Off course, that's also a possibility. We can then offer you an excellent all-in rate.
Would you like to know more about Lamb Weston as an employer? Read more here.
Meer over jouw nieuwe werkgever!
Get started at Lamb Weston! This means working for a world leading brand in the foodmarket and global player in the potato processing industry. They are taking on the challenge of meeting the increasing demand for potatoes, using improved technologies, tastier recipes and greener processes. But also improve upon ideas, inventive plans and always challenges the status quo! They believe in creating shared value, being able to count on each other and working together in ambitious, hardworking and dedicated teams. All to contribute to a better chain and a better environment.
As Information Manager you are based in Breda and you report directly to the Digital IT Leader. You lead a team of six specialists and this is a full-time position. #prio2